Saturday, June 7, 2014

S M I L E...

Not because I am the reason... Because you can..
I know sometimes I behave strange. Sometimes I become the reason for your tears too..
But you know I never does it intentionally.
I don't know how it happened and something goes wrong between us...
I never want this..
but I always wanted to be a reason for your smile..
I know what I said and I will do that.. Now I will make everything perfect.. I know u have done a lot for me but convince your heart for one more time at least...
I will always understand you before you utter..
I will always stand by you without even knowing you..
I will not expect anything, take my words..
But only this time..
Give me that one smile..
Stretch your lips like you always does..
Do it for your bestest one.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment